Management Company Membership Benefits
Managing property in San Francisco has a host of unique challenges. SFAA helps property managers navigating all aspects of San Francisco’s rapidly changing rental landscape.
- Seminars-Stay up to date on the always changing housing issues through educational seminars. SFAA offers a wide range of classes that address all aspects of the rental housing industry. Plus, we are available to teach our courses at your site.
- SFAA's Annual Trade Show-Help your employees identify new vendors and build your referral list. Get information on new products and services to our industry that will help you better serve your buildings.
- Operational Advice-Receive access to our one-on-one counseling services Monday through Friday that address your questions related to rent control or market rate buildings. Assistance with local regulations and ordinances.
- Advocacy for landlord rights on a local and state level-SFAA is dedicated to keeping our members informed about new and proposed laws in San Francisco while fighting to protect the rights of rental property owners.
- Rental forms-SFAA Residential Tenancy Agreement available in word document, for a fee. Updated annually by a panel of the top SF landlord attorneys.
- Executive Managers luncheons-Featuring key issues and government leaders.
- Quarterly Market Conditions-Our invaluable assessment of the current market is available via email to all of your employees.
- Publication of the SF Apartment Magazine – Free monthly subscription-SFAA’s monthly publication is the premier publication in SF that delivers the latest and most vital information on issues that affect SF Rental Housing Community. SF Apartment Magazine prides itself on giving apartment owners the information needed to navigate the legal and political minefields in this tenant-friendly city.
- Professional Services Directory – our directory of member products and services. Considered to be the “Yellow Pages” of the rental housing industry in SF. The Professional Services Directory is a resource guide of vendors that includes a full listing of SFAA Associate Members.
- Electronic Publications-Stay up to date with email blasts, such as Legislative Updates, upcoming Education seminars, monthly member meetings and more. SFAA help you stay on top of the latest news in the rental community.
- Trophy Awards-The San Francisco Apartment Association is proud to host our 13th Annual Trophy Awards, November 14, 2019 at The St. Regis Hotel in San Francisco. Join us in celebrating and showcasing the Best of San Francisco's Rental Housing Community.