SFAA MEMBER MEETING
Monday January 27th, 2020
Jewish Community Center
3200 California Street, Kanbar Hall
Laws That Affect Rental Housing
The SFAA January Member Meeting will provide members with an overview
of three new laws that will directly impact owners of residential property.
Our attorney panel will discuss:
Find out when these laws became effective and how you can prepare for the New Year.
- Tenant Protection Act of 2019 (AB 1482).
- Eviction Controls in SF extended to post June 13, 1979 Construction (Ord. No. 296-19).
- Disparate Impact/Fair Housing Regulations.
- Budget Act of 2019: State Bar to allocate $20 million to legal services and eviction defense.
- Housing Discrimination Based on Source of Income (SB 329).
- Changes to Ellis Act (AB 1399).